Welcome to Re:Mind Self-Care!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Re:Mind Self-Care Website (“Website”), located at https://remind-selfcare.com, and Re:Mind – Your Self-Care Buddy mobile app (“App”), collectively called “Services”.
Please read these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully because they govern your use of our Services. By accessing this Website and our App we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our Services if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We may modify our Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting and you are bound by any such modification. We will aim to inform you of any change, but you should also visit this page periodically to review the Terms and not rely solely on our notifications. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of the revised Terms indicates to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
Medical Warnings and Disclaimer
You must not use the information on the Services as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Our Services are intended for recreational use only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
If you have any doubt or specific questions about your medical health or decide to embark on a new exercise program or regimen you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider, and should you suspect you may be suffering from a medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. Never delay speaking to a qualified healthcare provider, disregard medical advice you have been given, or discontinue medical treatment because of information found on this website or our app.
We are not responsible for recommendations, advice, tips, products, services, or events you learn about through our Service or by following external links.
Do not use the Services while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
Copyright and Licence
The Services and all content and other materials contained in the Services, including, images, videos, audios, texts, product and services names, logos, slogans and other distinctive features of our Services (the “Content”) are property of NABY Consulting LTD and are protected by trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of both England and Wales and foreign countries. You agree not to use the Services except in its intended manner in accordance with these Terms. The App and the Content are licensed and not sold to you.
Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations set forth in these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to install and use the App on any mobile device that you own or control and to access and use our Services, solely for your personal, noncommercial use and enjoyment. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time at our sole discretion.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. We do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect our views and opinions, our agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them and this person warrants that they have all necessary rights to do so. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You agree not to do, or authorize or permit others to do, any of the following:
- Republish, reproduce, redistribute, duplicate or copy, sell, rent or sub-license any material,content and individual elements from the App and Website without our express written consent;
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or tamper with any portion of the App, Website or other aspects of our Services (except to the extent any such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- Modify, frame, alter or create any derivative works of the App or the Website;
- Access or search our Services or content through the use of any mechanism other than the software provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers and the App in the form provided by us;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security, authentication or protection measures we have implemented;
- Remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on or in the App or the Website;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilising a our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- Use the our Services other than for their intended purpose or in a manner that interferes with the use of the Services by other users;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms; or
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Services without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations.
Any other organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Services information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Services. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Services upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Services, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Third Party Sites and Services
Our Services contain links to third-party websites and resources. We are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources. If you access or use any third party services, you should be aware that these Terms no longer govern.
If you find any link on our Services that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”) which you can submit by emailing us at email@example.com.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding our Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise, are non-confidential and shall become our property. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledging or compensating you. You waive and assign to us any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights).
Applicable law, entirety of the agreement and non waiver
These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the London courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with these Terms. You hereby irrevocably waive any objection to such jurisdiction and choice of law.
These Terms and any documents incorporated by reference herein constitute the entire agreement between you and NABY Consulting LTD. and govern your use of the Services. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the Parties agree that such portion will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Our failure to require or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of these Terms or failure to exercise any right under them shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of our right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
We do not ensure that the information in the Services is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Services remain available or that the material in the Services is kept up to date.
We cannot and do not warrant that the Services will function correctly and without delays or disruptions, will at all times be secure, error free and prevent unauthorised access, or that all defects in the Services will be corrected.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use our Services.
Termination or Modification of Services
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, remove, or discontinue the Services or disable or suspend your access to the Services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to the Services .
Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.